Call for Papers for an E-Seminar on “Philosophy of Shaheed Bhagat Singh”
The Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) is going to organise an E-Seminar on “Philosophy of Shaheed Bhagat Singh on 23rd March, 2012. Research papers from faculty members, research scholars and academicians are invited in English/Hindi language consisting about 2500-3000 words with an abstract of 200 words. All the electronic papers will be published on net and selected papers will be included in the following issues of “Lokāyata: Journal of Positive Philosophy”.
The following subthemes are selected for wide listening of the seminar:
- Social Philosophy of Bhagat Singh
- Bhagat Singh’s Philosophy of Education
- Bhagat Singh’s Analysis of Indian Culture
- Bhagat Singh’s Message for Youth of India
- Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Caste-Discrimination
- Bhagat Singh Vision of India’s Freedom
- Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Religion and Spirituality
- Bhagat Singh and Karl Marx
- Bhagat Singh and Dr B.R.Ambedkar
- Effect of Socialism and Reformism on Bhagat Singh’s Philosophy
- Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Socialist Democracy
- Bhagat Singh and Indian Freedom Movement
- Relevance of Bhagat Singh Ideas in 21st Century
- History of Revolutionary Movement in India
Format for Submission:
Please submit the electronic copy of your paper as well as a hard copy with a certificate of originality of paper by/before the 15th March 2012 in the following format by post on below mentioned address. You can also email us paper with scan copy of certificate at email@example.com.
- Notes and references should appear at the end of the articles as Notes. Please visit http://lokayatajournal.webs.com/apps/documents/ for our Manual for Writer of Research papers.
For further inquiry contact:
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, Programme Co-ordinator, Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Milestone Education Society (Regd), Balmiki Basti, Ward No. 06, Pehowa, (Kurukshetra)-136128 (HARYANA) Mobile No.09896848775 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com