Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Sri Aurobindo, Educational Philosopher, Philosophy of Education, Indian Philosopher
Sri Aurobindo (1872-2022) was a revolutionary, nationalist, poet, educationist, philosopher and yogi of Indian soil. To commemorate the 150th year of Sri Aurobindo’s birth anniversary Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) is launching a host of year round programmes like organising event for students, book and journal publication. You can find all details of the activities like call for papers and published literature here.
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
LOKĀYATA: JOURNAL OF POSITIVE PHILOSOPHY
(ISSN :2249-8389 )
Vol. XI ( 01 & 02)
Chief-Editor: Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
Guest Editor: Dr. Mudasir Ahmad Tantray
Download Issue to click here:
Special Issue on Problems in Analytical Philosophy
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Reference: CPPIS/2020/03 Dated: 04-06-2020
With reference to our intension to create a new National Advisory Board for the Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) and Society for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (SPPIS) Haryana, it is hereby notified that the following scholars are nominated for revised “National Advisory Board”:
National Advisory Board:
- • Dr. Ranjan Kumar Behera (St. Joseph University, Virgin Town, Ikishe Model Village, Dimapur, Nagaland).
- • Dr. Merina Islam (Department of Philosophy, Cachar College, Silchar, Assam).
- • Dr. Dinesh Chahal (Department of Education, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh).
- • Dr. Manoj Kumar, (P.G. Department of Sociology, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh).
- • Dr. Sudhir Baweja (University School of Open Learning,, Panjab University, Chandigarh).
- • Dr. K. Victor Babu (Institute of Education, Mettu University, Metu, Ethiopia).
- • Dr. Jayadev Sahoo (Jr. Lecturer in Logic & Philosophy, GM Jr. College, Sambalpur, Odisha).
- • Dr. Rasmita Satapathy (Department of Philosophy, Ramnagar College, West Bengal.)
- • Dr.Pankoj Kanti Sarkar (Department of Philosophy, Debra Thana Sahid Kshudiram Smriti Mahavidyalaya, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal).
- • Mrs. Chetna Gupta (Department of Philosophy, SPM College, University of Delhi).
- • Dr. Kamal Krishan (Department of Hindi, P.G.Govt. College for Girls, Sector-11, Chandigarh).
It is further added that the same committee will also work as the member of Editorial Advisory Board for Lokāyata: Journal of Positive Philosophy(ISSN 2249-8389) ad Milestone Education Review (ISSN: 2278-2168) interdisciplinary journals for the term of next three years started from June 2020 to June 2023.
This is for your information and necessary action at your end, please
Sunday, May 24, 2020
Author : Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
First Edition: 24th May, 2020
© Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Pehowa (Kurukshetra)
Link to AMAZON.COM: